Agedo - Association of Parents of Homosexual
The AGEDO is made up of parents, relatives and friends of gays and lesbians, bisexuals and transgender people and is committed to the success of the civil rights and identity of GLBTQ people.
The AGEDO was founded in 1992 and has national headquarters in Milan. The Agedo Rome is affiliated to To. GE.D.O and:
- NATA is with the aim of providing help, listening and solidarity with the families who have children / and homosexuals, so that those who live with this difficult situation can have a proper vision and live in peace.
- INVOLVED in situations of marginalization and social unrest related to the homosexual condition to remove homophobia in the individual and in the community.
- ORGANIZE conferences, seminars and training courses for parents, educators and teachers promoting education in respect of differences.
- IT BEATS because the civil rights of homosexuals, bisexuals and transsexuals to be recognized by the Italian legislation in accordance with European directives.
- MAKE educational and research materials on issues related to family and homosexuality in psychological and sociological.
- OFFERS free host services to gay youth and adults, their parents and all those who find themselves in an uncomfortable situation and need the support of skilled professionals.
Choral Association "Roma Rainbow Choir"
The first Italian choir of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and heterosexual.
Roma Rainbow Choir was founded at the end of August 2006, from an idea of what would later be his director Joseph Pecce.
E-mail: romarainbowchoir.info @ gmail.com
Address: Every Tuesday, from 9.30 p.m. to 11.30 p.m., at the Mario Mieli Homosexual Cultural Circle, Ephesus Street, 2 / A,
Coordination Lesbian Roman C.L.R
Women who are part of the group strongly believe that priority factor for building a lesbian movement is the mutual witness practices and comparing the differences in life, paths, so that they become the common wealth of analysis and not a cause for division.
The structure of the CLR is based on a core of permanent, open to the dynamic and spontaneous aggregation: the group works to express their thoughts about what is happening in Italy and in the world, using alternative media channels to spread the argument devised by reality lesbian.
Address: San Francesco di Sales Street, 1B - 00165 Rome (RM)
A laboratory of ideas and projects.
They are boys and girls from different backgrounds and of associations and voluntary movements or LGBT. Share the enthusiasm of wanting to bring new blood, "red" of course, and new proposals in the battles for civil rights and social community gay, lesbian, transgender and intersex Italian.
"For a movement - still write - independent from political parties and governments"; to "say enough is enough" after the experience of the Pacs and I say, "a humiliating mediation to the bottom" on civil rights and to work on the "front of the culture of diversity, awareness and training."
The girls and boys of QueerLAB - strong of their different cultural backgrounds and their different experiences of participation - have a big goal: "to make the movement more social 'gay' and gay movement more 'social'. Because they are convinced that the "LGBTI movement should stop talking only to itself" and to fight "as well as for the wedding and for the omogenitoriaità" for "Welfare and against insecurity."
QueerLAB is an association under construction, say its creators. And to build it in the policy document and the first projects they want, already now, the contribution of all those involved in the project.
Address: Gentile da Mogliano Street, 170
ENS Nazionele Deaf and Dumb Institution - Sector Gay and Lesbian
The mission of the ENS is the integration of deaf people into society, the promotion of their growth, autonomy and human fulfillment.
Perform the duties of representation and protection of the moral, civil, cultural and economic rights of deaf Italian conferred by law, including through its designated representatives in the cases provided by law.